The Eric Mower Internship Experience

The Eric Mower Internship Experience

My public relations internship experience at Eric Mower and Associates has been spectacular thus far. Eric Mower and Associates is an integrated marketing communications agency that offers consumer and business-to-business advertising, public relations and public affairs, brand promotion and digital/direct/relationship marketing. They are headquartered here in Syracuse. As a very well respected firm in the public relations space, they have a great reputation both locally and nationally.

Initially, I was required to meet several employees from different parts of the agency to get a better idea of what their day-to-day responsibilities are. These meetings also helped me develop relationships with these individuals and give them an idea as to what types of projects I’d like to be involved with. After the initial introductory meetings, I began working on various projects in different capacities.

I’ve gotten a chance to generate content, sit in on client meetings, compile editorial calendars and media lists, and help develop public relations strategy. Getting real-life experience of this nature and having the opportunity to gain exposure to talented professionals and their unique perspectives has accelerated my professional development. I am incredibly excited to continue to learn and facilitate my learning.

Siddharth Bahl