6 Jewelry Suggestions For Christmas Gifts

The big day for many of us is coming – Christmas! Some people may cannot help thinking of the phrases “What am I going to buy for Christmas gifts?” and “Someone help me please!” Well, if you are under these situations, calm down. Here are some options you could consider:

1. Galu Brass Cuff

High designs meets traditional craft in this stunning statement cuff. It is made from recycled brass, which is incredibly lightweight and easy to wear. Also, it looks very pretty with a dark coat or a sweater.

2. Amelia Earrings

I have been looking for some special earrings for my mom for about a year now. Finally, I found the Amelia Earrings. These beautiful earrings can definitely satisfy everyone’s need. They have two colors: rose gold and silver. I bet she will love the rose gold one.

3. Petite Black Obsidian Arrowhead Necklace

The necklace is one of my favorite accessories and I wear it everyday. The Petite Black Obsidian Arrowhead Necklace is not only pretty, but also can bring good luck to you as well as the people you love. It is made of Obsidian, which is thought to be a strongly protective stone. It helps shield against negativity and unloving thoughts and helps bring mental clarity. It also draws out stress and tension – It is exactly what my friends and I need during our finals period!

4. Crystal Fluorite Necklace

If you are a big fan of purple, like me, I am sure that you will love this Crystal Fluorite Necklace. It is made of Fluorite, which is a highly protective stone, useful for harmonizing spiritual energy. It increases intuitive abilities and helps connect us to the universal consciousness. Fluorite also helps absorb negative energy and brings mental stability and clarity.

5. Victoria Necklace

This necklace is very elegant yet simple. This necklace has a chevron pendant made with natural pyrite stone, which is a protection stone. It helps protect against low/negative vibrations and activates the nourishing energies of the body. The Incas used Pyrite for meditation.

6.Copper Dipped Bar Necklace

This copper dipped necklace is one of the most unique pieces in its collection. The contrasting colors, with a touch of shine makes it stand out. This piece is a twist on the classic bar necklace and can easily be worn everyday. I love the copper and white palette paired with the fact that it’s made of paper and not metal, giving it a unique texture.

Last but not least, the talented artists behind this necklace are refugees living in Memphis, TN. By purchasing this piece, you are providing women with employment, income, and training as they transition to a new life in America.

All the items above are very gorgeous and affordable. I believe they are good choices for your families or close friends. I hope you will like my suggestions. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you all! Cheers =)

Jiayi Liu on Linkedin
Jiayi Liu
Jiayi Liu is a New Media Management Master's Student at S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and Whitman School of Management in Syracuse University. She is passionate about digital marketing, SEO and editing.